Friday, March 14, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Danielle

Here's the rules

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random and some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know the are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my facts...

1. I make cheese,yet I don't eat it.

2. Hmm...I'm having trouble coming up with weird habits...probably because it isn't so much the habits that are weird as it is just me...

3. I love doing construction,plumbing, and tinkering with electricity!

4. I think I can speak German until I have to speak it.

5. I don't like Brussels sprouts, or anything else in the Brassica family!

6. I like to be different and eclectic!

7. People always think I look young, like about 18, and just for your information I'm 24. Confused

and NO, i am not tagging anyone. thank me, peeps. i spare thee further agony!


No comments: